With over 13 years of successful experience in media education, we launch educational initiatives in various fields of journalism, media and internet rights. Since 2007, our trainings and webinars have brought together over 4,000 people from about 10 countries. They have been the representatives of civil society and government agencies, media and education fields.
Topics and agendas of trainings are developed on the basis of best Western practice. We work with top international media experts from US, EU, Russia and EaP countries.
Our trainings are delivered by using interactive methods including small group discussions, case study reviews, role playing, quizzes, etc. This approach is a great way to learn through fun and engaging experiences.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Principles of journalism,
- Media ethics,
- Social-economic and environmental journalism,
- Fact-checking and fighting fake news,
- Data journalism and visualization,
- Journalism research and investigation,
- News literacy,
- Productive communication on social networks,
- Mobile reporting
- VR in media,
- Internet security and rights.